"If you don't know where you're going, any bus will do"
|Wisdom From Senior Citizens
- I started with nothing. I still have most of it.
- When did my wild oats turn to prunes and all bran?
- I finally got my head together, now my body is falling apart.
- Funny, I don't remember being absent minded.
- All reports are in. Life is now officially unfair.
- If all is not lost, where is it?
- It is easier to get older than it is to get wiser.
- If at first you do succeed, try not to look astonished.
- The first rule of holes: if you are in one, stop digging.
- I tried to get a life once, But they told me they were out of stock.
- I went to school to become a wit, only got halfway though.
- It was so different before everything changed.
- Some day's you're the dog, and some day's you're the hydrant.
- Nostalgia isn't what it used to be.
- Old programmers never die. They just terminate and stay resident.
- A day without sunshine is like a day in Seattle.
- I wish the buck stopped here! I could use a few.
- Kids in the back seat cause accidents; accidents in the back seat cause kids.
- It's not the pace of life that concerns me, it's the sudden stop at the end.
- It's hard to make a comeback when you haven't been anywhere.
- Living on Earth is expensive, But it does include a trip around the sun.
- The only time the world beats a path to your door is if you're in the bathroom.
- If God wanted me to touch my toes, He would have put them on my knees.
- Never knock on death's door, ring the bell and run (he hates that).
- Lead me not into temptation (I can find the way myself).
- When you are finally holding all the cards, why does everyone else decide to play chess.
- If you are living on the edge, make sure you're wearing your seatbelt.
- There are two kinds of pedestrians. The quick and the dead.
- An unbreakable toy is useful for breaking other toys.
- A closed mouth gathers no feet.
- Health is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.
- Its not hard to meet expenses; they are everywhere.
- Jury: Twelve people who determine which client has the better attorney.
- The only difference between a rut and a grave is the depth.