"If you don't know where you're going, any bus will do"
|Thoughts For The Day
- Birds of a feather flock together and crap on your car.
- There's always a lot to be thankful for if you take time to look for it. For example I am sitting here thinking how nice it is that wrinkles don't hurt.
- When I'm feeling down, I like to whistle. It makes the neighbor's dog howl.
- If you can't be kind, at least have the decency to be vague.
- Don't assume malice for what stupidity can explain.
- A penny saved is a government oversight.
- The real art of conversation is not only to say the right thing at the right time, but also to leave unsaid the wrong thing at the tempting moment.
- The easiest way to find something lost around the house is to buy a replacement.
- He who hesitates is probably right.
- If you think there is good in everybody, you haven't met everybody.
- If you can smile when things go wrong, you have someone in mind to blame.
- The sole purpose of a child's middle name is so he can tell when he's really in trouble.
- There is no known cure for stupid so quit trying.
- If you don't know where you are going, any bus will do.