"If you don't know where you're going, any bus will do"
|Florida Democrat Rules of Golf
- Democrats get to keep shooting until one gets par or an acceptable score.
- Democrats are allowed to keep score by hand, Republicans are not allowed to keep score at all, the Democrats will appoint someone to keep score for them.
- If a Republican shoots par or under par on a hole, a Democratic appointee will sue in Court to a Democratic appointed Judge that the score is invalid.
- Holes for Democrats will be 3ft in diameter (to allow less confusion); Republicans will use the regulation size holes.
- If a shot is missed by a Democrat it will be counted if the Democrat intended it to go in, and can certify this by written statement to Rev. Jessie Jackson.
- Scores by Democrats can be changed after the round, if they can prove one of the following:
- Trees were improperly placed on the course
- Wind speed was too strong
- Water was placed on the course in away that confused the Democrat on club selection
It's Satire, Folks!